“Helping customers is what we are all about”
Welcome to the Ashdown Technologies Customer Support area. This area is a clearinghouse for information on a wide range of common questions and problems that arise.
Please see the list below for details and links to help you get the answers you are looking for.
- PHP 7.4 now available September 16, 2020We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of PHP 7.4 for all of our web hosting customers. If you would like to migrate your site to PHP 7.4, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll upgrade your site right away. There is no cost for this upgrade and you can downgrade again if ...Read the full alert ...
- Disabling of TLS v1.0 and v1.1 security protocols for all secure web sites February 11, 2020In order to provide the best possible protection for our customers we have disabled the TLS v1.0 and TLS v1.1 security protocols on all of our web servers effective 2/11/2020. Those versions are insecure and all major web browsers have supported at least TLS v1.2 or better for a long time now. If you have an ...Read the full alert ...
- Power Maintenance on Sunday, July 14th July 12, 2019On Sunday, July 14th, 2019, the primary line power to our facility will be undergoing maintenance and the hook-up of a solar array. We are fully redundant with generator power and anticipate no downtime as a result of this work. In the spirit of “expect the best but plan for the worst”, we still wanted to ...Read the full alert ...
- Web Site Maintenance Tool (WSMT): This site allows Ashdown Technologies customers to submit and track update requests for their web sites. You must have a login and customer ID to use this system. If you do NOT have these, please contact us.
- If you have an Ashdown Technologies bill and wish to pay it online via Credit Card or PayPal, please visit our payment page.